Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Boating adventures in Miami!

Family friends

Boating in Miami was great. We putted around the waterways with some family friends and I got some shots of some shmancy houses.

Schmancy houses along the water.
Yeah, that's all one house.

We had lunch, and I snapped a photo of a sweet pelican that landed on the dock as we arrived. I pulled out my camera and snapped a shot, mostly just so I could discreetly turn the other way and snap a photo of the interesting occurance going on 1/4 turn to the left.
The pelican that served as cover

A man. A man doing construction work hammering sheet metal to create a new seawall on the condo complex. A man not wearing protective gear. A man wearing a butt-floss-and-banana-hammock thong to work. Construction work. A man with a sunburned bum. I got the fully fully full view when he bent over to get more tools.

Safety first!

I risked supreme embarassment to get the shot. I hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home