Friday, August 26, 2005

Stormy weather... part deux

Is anyone else tired of this?

Katrina

Does this look eerily similar to the Dennis one last month?

Dennis the Menace

I'd just like to point out the fact that the only two times I have a solid, scheduled plane ticket back to Hawaii in hand... a hurricane strikes at that precise moment. I was scheduled to leave the monday that Dennis hit, and then I rescheduled to this Sunday. Is the universe telling me something?

Looks like I'll be here for a while longer. Look for more adventures on the continent in the coming month, unless Katrina picks us up and carries us to Oz. Isn't that what happened to Dorothy?

I don't yet know if we'll be evacuating, but the gas stations are already running out of product. I'll keep y'all posted.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. I can't believe it! This time, I say go to Graceland.
Hg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home